KENTASTE COCONUT OIL IS LIFE!




 For the longest time ever I’ve been trying various oils just to ensure that my skin is smooth and looking younger. So, after going through various tutorials in YouTube on skin and natural hair products, I was blown away one video by the famous naturalista, Sheila Ndinda. She talks about various ways of maintaining healthy hair, wash-day routines and natural hair styles like the Bantu knots and even pre-pooing using the Kentaste coconut oil. 

I thought I should give the Kentaste coconut oil a try, and because I wanted the specific brand, I saved up for it. Finally and when the opportunity availed itself I rushed to Tuskys Juja City Mall and got myself one that goes for eight hundred and something shillings. I’ve never regretted why I made that decision because I really wanted to see the outcome and then when I used it on my hair, goodness! It worked wonders. My hair now feels softer like that of young baby. The product was just worth every cent.
Kentaste Coconut oil

After doing some more research, I found out it also protects hair from sun damage and dehydration.If you massage organic

Virgin coconut oil into scalp and work through hair before visiting the beach or swimming pool it will shield hair from harmful UV radiation and chemicals. What’s more, you could use it on your skin as it is full of antioxidant vitamin E, a wonderful natural moisturizer that can help heal damaged skin and reduce signs of aging.

Another interesting finding is that you can use it in the kitchen. I personally haven’t tried it in cooking but I wouldn’t second guess it after my experience with it on my hair and skin.It’s not just a story, try it and you will not regret . Thumbs up Kentaste!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never tried it. But I'll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for enlightening me 💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I need a delivery of one of it. For my two daughters. 8years and 6 years old. For their skin.. General application..

    My number; 0728367885

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can certainly see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.
    oil for hair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS